Frequently Asked Bookworm Questions.
- Do you take custom orders: yes we are happy to create a custom order for you of your favourite character or book, but please bear in mind that it is my interpretation of that character or book, so it may differ from what you are expecting.
- How do you ship your orders: all orders are sent via Royal Mail. In the UK we send our parcels first class so you should receive your order within a few days of dispatch. We do ship internationally and we use Royal Mail track and signed, so your delivery will need a signature on arrival. There are exceptions and if you have a PO BOX then unfortunately Royal Mail does not offer a signed for service, so shipping is at your own risk.
- How long will my order take: as you can imagine we are extremely busy most of the time, so shipping times may be delayed. We make everything from scratch, from the label to pouring and crocheting so your order will take 2-3 weeks to create and ship. We are always aiming to shorten this but sometimes that's impossible.
- What if my order hasn't arrived: if your order hasn't arrived within the allocated shipping times please get in touch and we will track your item for you as best we can. As stated before, UK orders should arrive with 2-3 days of shipping. International please allow 5-14 days for delivery from the moment of dispatch.
- Do you take on reps, do promotional items: we have a full team of reps on our instagram page at the moment so we are not currently looking. We will consider taking part in promotions. Please drop us a message to discuss further.
- Do you do bulk orders: we are happy to take on bulk orders and we also have a wholesale price list too. Don't hesitate to get in touch