Monthly Bookish Box.
Welcome to our page about our monthly bookish box. We started our monthly box in November 2016 and each month we have a limited amount of boxes available with a different theme inspired by a book series or event. Each box contains 6-8 items handmade by us. Here we are going to give you a brief description of each box and a little look at a few boxes coming up.
November Box - I claim you to whatever ends - our first box was inspired by the amazing series Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. This is one of my favourites series, so I just couldn't resist creating this box. Inside was:
- Dorian 4oz candle smelling like glass chips, book pages and petitgrain
- Carranam glitter soap smelling like wind, fire and soulmates
- Assassin's keep bath bomb with almond oil and gold
- Celaena chocolate addiction lip balm with cocoa butter
- 3 Throne of Glass bookish button badges
- Chaol's amethyst ring he gave Celaena.
December Box - Christmas at Hogwarts - inspired by the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling. Obviously this box has a Christmas theme to it too. Inside was:
- Hogsmeade 4oz candle smelling like cranberries, plums and freedom
- Chocolate frog soy wax melt smelling like strawberries and cream
- Golden snitch necklace made with a swarovaski crystal pearl
- Patrons charm glitter soap smelling like dreams, wishes and smiles
- Aroma beads bauble smelling like Christmas in the Great Hall
- 3 Harry Potter bookish button badges
- Velvet ribbon pumpkin bookmark
January Box - Only one girl can win the crown - this box was jammed full of items inspired by the Selection series by Keira Cass. If you love princesses, this box would have been for you. Inside was:
- Maxon and America couples candles. Maxon smelling like honey, summer and my dears and America smelling like garden walks, musical notes and pennies
- Princess foaming bath whip with glitter and aloe vera
- America's songbird necklace given to her by her dad
- Velvet bookmark inspired by the crown
- May's strawberry tarts lip balm with cocoa butter.
- Our first quote compact mirror
February Box - One true pairing - inspired by Valentine's Day and of course those amazing couples we all root for in the books we love so much. This is our first mixed box so we have taking inspiration from lots of different books. Inside was: To be revealed very soon.
March Box - I love you thorns and all - inspired by A Court of Thorns and Roses. Now we know how much you all love A Court of Mist and Fury, but with our A Court of Thorns and Roses we would never have the start of this incredible story. Inside was: All to be revealed soon.
April Box - May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour - yes, as you guessed it, our April box is dedicated to the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. This is one of my all-time favourite book series. There was no way we was going to miss it out. Inside was: All to be revealed soon.